12 IMPORTANT THINGS THAT HIS MAJESTY KING OF MURI ALHAJI ABBAS NJIDDA TAFIDA (CON) SAID IN HIS RESPONSE WHEN THE FORMER GOVERNOR OF TARABA STATE REV. JOLLY TAVORO NYAME VISITED HIM
- It is obligatory for citizens to cooperate with the King for the development of the country.
- The king drew his sword to fight because he brought good things to his country.
- The king will help every citizen who seeks good.
- The king spits God’s curse on the hypocrites.
- The country must be reformed and the country must have good leadership.
- Any Mumuye trusts the King and the King will keep Mumuye’s trust and Mumuye will also keep his trust.
- Only sweat will save Muri country from shame.
- Laziness, sleep and idle noises will not take us anywhere.
- It is necessary for everyone to work lawfully for self-reliance.
- Politics is not new and it is not sustainable.
- Crafts go to politics. Everyone took up the profession and held the fraternity.
- He who has no shame, let him be dealt with by the King.
May God bless the King with health, longevity and honor.